|Home > Weather Instruments > Tide Clocks > Atlantis Time & Tide Clock 200300 by Weems & Plath|
Atlantis Time & Tide Clock 200300 by Weems & Plath
|The Atlantis Tide & Tide Clock 200300 by Weems & Plath beautifully displays the position of the tide and also in relation to the current time. The red hand on the dial points to “high tide,” low tide,” “after or before low,” “after or before high,” and “half tide." The black hands indicate the current time. The components of this classic time & tide clock are easy to access by unscrewing the bezel of the clock case, which is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.|
- Solid forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Battery operated combination quartz time & tide clock movement
- Red tide indicator hand is calibrated to the Atlantic lunar tide cycle
- Measures: Dial: 4"; Overall Diameter: 5 1⁄2", Depth: 2 7⁄8"
- Provided with AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- Lifetime warranty
More information about Tides and Tide Clocks.
|Questions? Call us Toll Free 1-800-646-1203 for friendly, expert advice.|