|Mystic digitally displays both barometric pressure and temperature in four different modes. In addition to present readings, it displays both high and low readings since last reset. What makes Mystic unique, however, is the fourth function: Rate of Change for barometric pressure, and Wind Chill for temperature. Barometric Rate of Change - one of the most important indicators of changes in the weather - shows the speed of changing pressure in inches per hour. And when Mystic is connected to Merlin, Wind Chill displays the effect of windspeed on the temperature.|
Operation is simple: switch to Auto and Mystic begins cycling through all the functions every four seconds. When it reaches the function you want, switch back to manual to hold the display. Reset is similarly easy: you can reset individual pieces of information, or erase all at once if you wish. LEDs clearly indicate which of the eight modes is being displayed, and readings are given in bright, half-inch high digits.
Now available in a Chrome or Satin Nickel case for $25.00 extra. Black dial only.
- User selectable units of measurement for temperature (°C,°F) and barometric pressure (inHg, mmHg).
- Protected by a 10-year backup to handle power outages and preserve data.
- Accuracy: Pressure ±0.08"Hg, Temperature ±2°F.
- Includes 60ft cable, AC adaptor, sensor, hardware.
- Dimensions: 6.5" Outside Diameter by 2.75" Deep.
- Specify if altitude above 3000'.
- 5 year warranty.