|Home > Weather Instruments > Wind Speed & Direction > Anemometers > Merlin Anemometer by Maximum Weather Instruments|
Home > Weather Instruments > Maximum Weather Instruments > Merlin Anemometer by Maximum Weather Instruments
Merlin Anemometer by Maximum Weather Instruments
main | detail
|Merlin is a brass-cased anemometer with a digital processor to record changes and trends as well as present wind conditions. Digital readings given in four modes: "Present" displays current wind conditions, "Peak" gives speed and direction of highest gust since last reset, "Average" reveals average wind speed and direction since last reset, and "Forecast" compares most recent 12 minute average with previous 12 minutes.
Now available in a Chrome or Satin Nickel case for $25.00 extra. Black dial only.
- Features include user-selectable units of measurement for speed (MPH, Knots, km/h, or m/s).
- Can Interface with Mystic to compute wind chill.
- Memory is protected by a 10-year backup.
- Includes: 60ft cable, AC adaptor, sensors, and hardware.
- Accuracy: Speed ±3 MPH, Direction ±11.25º.
- Dimensions: 6.5" Outside Diameter by 2.75" Deep.
- 5 year warranty.
|Questions? Call us Toll Free 1-800-646-1203 for friendly, expert advice.|